Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

TRAI - Complaints against mobile phone companies - directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India


  1. Hi, I m Gagan from Punjab having cell no 09888826202. i had sent request many a times for deactivation of INTERNET service on my mobile, but still not able to get it deactivated. i anyone can do something please tell me.

  2. Every mobile company is supposed to appoint a nodal officer for receiving complaints regarding mobile phone services. It is mandatory as per TRAI Guidelines. You can file complaint before the nodal officer. You can also approach consumer disputes redressal forum for deficiency in service.