Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Correction or change on name in school records.. how?

Change in name of a student can be effected in the certificate by the District Educational Officer even after the student completes the school years. Kerala Educational Rules 1959. Rule 3. Interpreted by High Court of Kerala. (2010(2)KHC 491 DB)

No comments:

Post a Comment